Bihar Police – Forest Guard – Result – Download Here
Recently notification has been published by Bihar Police Department for the recruitment of Forest Guard on 902 Posts. Those candidates who had applied for the post can now download their admit card for entrance into the examination hall. If any candidates does not possess admit card at the time of examination he/she will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, vacancy details etc are given below.
- Name of post : Forest Guard
- Name of organization : Bihar Police
- Total No. Of Posts : 902 Posts
- Advertisement No. : 01/2019
Below is the required minimum educational qualification for the post. Those candidates who are applying for the post should possess them. If any candidates does not possess the required qualification his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidate should possess 12th class from recognized board In India
- Minimum age of candidate : 18 years
- Maximum age for General Candidates : 23 years
- Maximum age for OBC Candidates : 25 years
- Maximum age for SC/ST candidates : 28 years
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rule.
Application Fee Details
- For General/OBC : 450 Rs
- SC/ST/Ex serviceman : 112 Rs
- Payment of fee can be done through online mode
Important Dates To Know
- Last date to apply online : 31-01-2019
- Date of written examination : 16-06-2019
- Date of download admit card : 25-05-2019 at 10:00 A.M