Syllabus For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Check Details Here
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruits various types of post of MTS every year. Those candidates who wants to apply for the post will have to do some preparation for the Examination. In today’s time examination will be held by online method, candidates will have to prepare at their best level for the post. Preparation can done efficiently only when syllabus of the post will be in knowledge. Candidates can check the details below. MTS Syllabus is here.
Paper I will be of Objective Type And Paper II will be of Subjective Type
Syllabus ( Paper -I )
- General Intelligence
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Questions : The Portion of Gen. Intelligence & Reasoning consist of 25 Marks
- Questions based on General Intelligence and reasoning will be NON-VERBAL type
- Question will be based on Numerical Aptitude and General English
- The level of the candidates will be based on matriculation.
- Question based on the general intelligence will be of same criteria
- English Language
- Basic understanding of language
- Grammer Portion
- Writing ability will be tested using various questions
- Numerical Aptitude
- Number System
- Computation of Number system
- Ratio & Proportions
- Arithmetical operations
- Profit & loss
- Relations between Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Time And Work
- General Awareness
- Questions based on the general environment related to various type of phenomenon to check the general awareness
- Questions based on the Topics happening to India, and outer territories.
- These questions will not be based on deep study of any particular subjects
- Topics will be based on History, Geography, Sports, Culture, Economics etc
Syllabus ( Paper – II )
- The mode of the paper will be Hindi Or English or any language mentioned in 8th schedule of constitution of India.
- In this test , candidates will have to write any short Essay or Letter on topic given in the question paper