Madras High Court – Assistant, Reader/Examiner And Xerox Operator – 286 Posts – Apply Online
Advertisement has been out for recruitment for Assistant, Reader/Examiner and Xerox Operator by Madras High Court on 286 Posts. Those candidates who wants to apply for the post can check the details below like age limit, educational qualification, Selection procedure, Vacancy Details.
- Name of the post : Assistant, Reader/Examiner And Xerox Operator
- Name of the organization : Madras High Court
- Total No. Of Posts : 286 Posts
- Advertisement No. : 127/2019
- Assistant : 119 Posts
- Reader/Examiner : 142 Posts
- Xerox Operator : 07 Posts
Below is the required minimum educational qualification for the post. Those candidates who are applying for the post should possess them. If any candidates does not possess the required qualification his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidate should possess Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized university of India
- Minimum age of the candidate : 18 years
- Maximum age of Reserved candidate : 35 years
- Maximum age for others : 30 years
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rule
- Calculation of age will be done from 01-07-2019
Application Fee Details
- For BC/BCM/MBC/DC & Others : 300 Rs
- SC/SC(A)/ST : Nil
- Payment of fee can be done through online mode.
Important Dates To Know
- Last Date to apply Online : 31-07-2019
- Last date of Remittance of fee through bank : 02-08-2019