SSC CHSL Answer Key 2018 Download From Here
Notification for Answer key is now out by SSC for CHSL Examination. Those candidates who had undergone through the recruitment process can check Answer key from the link given below. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, Selection procedure, vacancy details, important links, application fee details etc is given below.
- Name of the post : CHSL ( Combined Higher Secondary Level )
- Name of organization : SSC ( Staff Selection Commission )
- Total No. Of Posts :
- Advertisement No. :
Age Limit ( On 01-08-2019 )
- Minimum age of the candidates should be : 18 years
- Maximum age of the candidates should be : 27 years
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rule
Below is the required minimum educational qualification for the post. Those candidates who are applying for the post should possess them. If any candidates does not possess the required qualification his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates must be 12th class passed or its equivalent from any recognized board in India
Application Fee Details
- Fee : 100 Rs
- For Women, SC/ST, ESM, PwD : NIL
- Payment of application fee can be done through online mode.
Important Date To Know
- Last date to apply Online : 05-04-2019
- Last date for fee payment : 09-04-2019
- Date of Computer Based Exam ( Tier I ) : 01 to 26-07-2019
- Date of Descriptive Exam ( Tier II ) : 29-09-2019
- Date for Submission of Objection : 23 to 27-07-2019